Part of a large not for profit organisation this wonderful centre caters for 60 children each day aged 0 – 6 years and is open from 7.00am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
The centre has been newly renovated; it is architecturally designed with indoor playgrounds on each floor and an open-air play space on the top floor overlooking the Sydney city skyline
The current team work very closely together to ensure the highest standards and values are met at all times. Respectful and positive relationships are what make this centre so special.
The centre is looking for an experienced ECT Centre Manager to join the team now in the preschool room, for the next four months you will settle into the centre and have a four month hand over as the current Centre Manger will leave in August to go on maternity leave, your 12 month fixed term Centre Manager position will start in August.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
You will help achieve this by:
- Delivering bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs; and
- Leading a dedicated, passionate and committed centre team of 16 early childhood professionals across 5 rooms;
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- A tailored 10-week Welcome Program;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors;
- A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
- Monthly RDO
For more information contact Emma on 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com