My client is seeking a fantastic Centre Leader to join their team. The organisation prides itself on promoting talent and providing quality training and mentoring to support you throughout your career. As Centre Leader you will receive intensive 8 week training by the Area Leader and ongoing support once in the role.
About the role
My client is seeking passionate Childcare Centre Leader, to lead the team by inspiring, motivating and mentoring them to succeed. You will provide a strong sense of purpose and guidance to achieve the company vision of providing the highest quality care in Early Education.
This is a 130 place centre with the view to expanding in 2017. The role is off the floor with the assistance of an off the floor 2IC and on the floor 2IC.
As Centre leader you will require:
- A Demonstrated commitment to shaping future generations
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Centre Leader Position
- The ability to drive a positive and successful environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- The characteristics of a natural born Leader
Overview of the expectations of a Greenwood Centre Leader:
- Driven change that positively impact our children, families and educators
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with families, educators and external family
- A driven and self motivated leader who wants direct ownership of the Centre that is a reflection of their team and local community
- Ongoing support from the Support Office based in Gladesville
- Ongoing paid for course based training
- 2 Days Family Leave per year
- Wellbeing workshops and retreats
- Networking with other Centre Leaders to enhance your skills/knowledge as a leader
- Exciting employee incentitive plan
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: