About the company..
Chance to work for one of the largest non-for-profit community service providers in NSW. The organisation has been serving the community for more than 100 years.
Is located minutes walk from the beautiful Bondi Beach. Educators are trained to create a sense of belonging for children, enabling them to explore their identity, interests and skills in a safe environment. The educational program highlights the importance of play as reflected in the Early Years Learning Framework.
The director position in this centre is to lead and support a team to be successful and provide quality education and care to children. The operations of the service are to be overseen by the director and policies and procedures are to be implemented in conjunction with the operations manager. This position also entails…
- Make certain staff are committed to continuous improvement and implementing the Quality Improvement Plan and working with the NQS standards in line with the organisations requirements
- Developing positive relationships with children and families creating strong connections within the community
- Be in charge of day to day operations, financial, human resource and marketing management is conducted in line with the companies policies and proceduresEnsure the centre is compliant with the relevant law and regulations in line with the education sector.
The ideal candidate must have…
- Approved Degree/Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- First aid qualification
- Supervisor Certificate and acceptance of the role of Nominated Supervisor.
- Acceptance of the role of Educational Leader
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Understanding of diversity and inclusive practice
- The ability and experience of leading, guiding and motivating a team to be successful
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities with intermediate Microsoft skills
- Demonstrated financial management
- Commitment to working within the values of the company
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.