Serving the children of their local community for more than 100 years, my client fuses early childhood education with early intervention and health services. They work closely with families to build their skills and develop strong, confident children.
They support not just the educational development of children, but also their social and emotional wellbeing, helping to build confidence and self-esteem. They work in partnership with the wider community to advocate for social change.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this organization for a Bachelor trained Director to join the team in guiding staff to enable children to gain the confidence and skills, to build a sense of belonging and community.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate your exceptional communication skills, be able to guide other staff on the EYLF and the RIE philosophy. Experience with enrolments, rosters, budgeting and recruitment is preferred.
You will join the team in the babies & toddler age group and will guide staff to continue the excellent educational programme of the centre, ensuring children are given the skills and flexibility to reach their developmental milestones.
We are looking for a candidate who has a genuine passion for babies and toddlers and is looking for a long term career in the industry.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
- Not for profit organization
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent salary package and salary sacrificing available
- The opportunity to join a company who make genuine, lasting positive changes in the community everyday
- Salary packaging & RDO
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com