My client is a family owned and run centre which strives to provide a high level of care and education. The educational program within the centre stems from the observed interests of the individual child which makes learning interesting and fun. Indoor and outdoor experiences cater to the development of the whole child. The program allows for children to be creative through art and craft, music and movement, while also catering to their cognitive development through language and literacy. The experiences that are offered throughout the day invite intrigue and investigation and are based on a hands-on approach to learning.
As the Centre Leader you will be driving the educational program, recruiting and mentoring staff ensuring the highest quality of communication with families.
You will ensure a high quality in this 39 place centre by fostering a sense of belonging for children and their families and keeping families connected and a part of their child's development and learning.
We are looking for an experienced Director who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team on a full-time basis.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A minimum of one – two years experience working as a Director within an early childhood service
- proven understanding of financial and administrative functions
- an Early Childhood Teaching degree or Diploma in Children’s Services ACECQA approved
Essentials for the role:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection legislation & implications (approved Child Protection Training)
- Workplace Health & Safety legislation and issues
- success in leading and managing a team
- the ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- an aptitude for being proactive and acting on guidance / direction
- a commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- the ability to undertake the physical requirements involved within an early childhood setting
- It is also important to have solid computer literacy skills and an awareness of current issues facing the early childhood sector in general.
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com