Cook – Part Time – Riverstone
The centre is an established childcare centre looking for an experienced Cook. The ideal candidate must have menu planning experience and want to be involved in centre. Part time position available for 22 hours in a 90 place centre.
The centre prides themselves on providing more than just childcare, nurturing care and education is provided. Focus is placed on the early years preparation preparing children with the foundations for life long learning. Children’s development in all aspects such as school readiness is really important to the centre, children are challenged to explore and excel making every day a great day.
- Hold a Food Handlers Certificate and/or a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Menu Planning Certificate
- Candidates MUST have previous experience working in a Commercial Kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for cooking
- Experience working with children is desirable
What we offer you:
- Above Award Pay Rates
- Opportunities to work in a centre and gain experience
- Work/ Life balance
- January start
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don't hesitate to contact us today! You can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8238 0200.