We are looking for a strong senior manager/director to oversee the Housing and Tenancy operations with a community sector client to drive business performance and manage the requirements of the day to day operations. Working with the executive team and reporting to the CEO, you will have a strong understanding of the community sector and the housing and tenancy challenges associated.
Skills and Experience
- 3 + years management experience in the community or housing sector
- Strong understanding of complex housing and tenancy issues
- Experience with budgeting and driving financial performance
- Proven executive networking and relationship building skills
- Upholding policy, compliance, legislation and procedures
- Business minded with strong administration skills
- Amazing communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the aged care, disability and community sector
- A genuine enthusiasm for results and helping the community
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Working with in a large not for profit
- Join a service focused team
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career and experience in a company that will reward you for your efforts and commitment. For a confidential discussion after submitting your application, please call Ryan on 02 6132 3802.
Randstad works across a number of opportunities in the Medical, Aged Care, Disability and Health sector in Canberra. If you would like more information on this opportunity or you would like to register your interest in future permanent and temporary opportunities, please follow the link to apply.