Director / Riverstone / Non-teaching position
Director position available, ideal for a Director with lots of experience looking for a change in Riverstone! This position is a non-teaching role and comes with lots of support from management. Assistance will be provided within areas such as HR, daily operations and assistance with fees.
The ideal candidate will have either a Diploma or Bachelors of Education in Early Childhood, have previous experience as a director and be ready to embrace the opportunity of directing a 90 place centre. Educators within the centre are dedicated and committed, there is little staff change.
The centre prides themselves on providing more than just childcare, nurturing care and education is provided. Focus is placed on the early years preparation preparing children with the foundations for life long learning. Children’s development in all aspects such as school readiness is really important to the centre, children are challenged to explore and excel making every day a great day.
- Above award rates
- Full support of management
- Discounted Childcare
- Professional development
Responsibilities & requirements:
- Diploma or Early Childhood Teaching degree
- Thrive in a team environment
- Manage and lead successful teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to undertake physical requirements
- Build strong relationships with children, families and staff