Our client, Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, is a private not for profit that provides independent dispute resolution services via multiple channels including telephone and digital. They aim to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and other industry stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting a number of Dispute Resolution Officers to work Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm, for an 18 month fixed term contract.
You will need to be available to start induction on Monday 1st May and will need to be available on the 19th April for an interview.
About the role:
You will be managing escalated cases, with the purpose of being able to resolve any disputes. You will liaise with both the consumer and the provider to come to a resolution that suits both parties.
You will need to analyse all complaints to determine whether it is within the limits of this organisation, and be able to provide feedback to the consumer. This important role requires team members to listen actively and problem-solve to determine the facts of the complaint.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excited by the delivery of balanced results in quality, service, productivity and values
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High resilience, emotional intelligence and aptitude to have hard conversations
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think critically
- Exceptional professionalism, presentation and self-motivation
- Passionate about contributing to a values driven team focussed on Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence
- An understanding of the concept of independence and an inherent sense of fairness
- Tertiary Degree is a pre-requisite for this role
- Strong customer service or complaint handling experience is preferred
- Case Management/customer service experience is preferred
How to Apply: Please apply with your WORD format resume and cover letter (max 1 page)
Enquiries: Please contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad for a confidential discussion on 03 8319 1151.
Please note: A full criminal check will be conducted prior to starting this position. You must have full working rights to work in Australia.