In this 3 – 6 month contract role the Diversity & Inclusion Consultant will develop, implement and monitors programs that promote diversity within this large global organisation. With full commitment from the top you will be responsible for developing training and initiatives to create and foster an open and inclusive environment. Collaborating with the Diversity working group and key stakeholders across the business you will be responsible for promoting and driving initiatives as well as influencing the broader organisation.
In this role you will;
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the business
- Review and analyse the existing strategy, create improvements and a plan of execution including a calendar of events
- Work closely with stakeholders across all business units to understand current strategies, progress to date and the effectiveness of current programs and initiatives
- Develop training schedules to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and how these can be connected back to assist in meeting company business plans
- Develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of corporate diversity initiatives implemented and prepare reports to senior management on the value of the initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence and promote initiatives at a senior level
- Previous experience measuring and reporting on the success of programs and initiatives, ideally within a large, matrix professional services organisation
- Experience creating and developing training materials for diversity initiatives including managing a calendar of training events across a large organisation
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or similar and/or equivalent related human resources experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives
This is rare opportunity to influence and drive the diversity strategy of a large corporate organisation with full commitment from the HRD and key stakeholders.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please submit your CV and cover letter below, or for more information call Fiona Campbell on 02 9019 1600.