Randstad is a leading global recruitment and HR services provider working in partnership with the Queensland State Government to find talent in the marketplace. Our client based in Brisbane is currently recruiting for a Document and Formatting Specialist to assist with a document which requires a person skilled within the editorial space and has a high-level of Word skills to format and layout a document for publication
- Format a document within Microsoft Word which is approximately 230 pages with the last 50 odd pages being a toolkit including tables, flow charts and text which may require more formatting.
- Working with team members to ensure that deliverables are met
- Adhering to a specific Style guide
- Demonstrated formatting skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Word
- An ability to problem solve and prioritise
- A high level of resilience and professional approach to work
- Able to start ASAP
The successful candidate will have a high degree of technical capability in the planning, formatting and production of documentation with previous experience formatting templated and non-templated documents within brand guidelines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required together with a commitment to accuracy and quality.
If this sounds like you - please submit your resume and apply online. These opportunities are going fast! Do not miss out.