Our client is involved in major rail manufacturer based in Melbourne.
This position is responsible for both legal and commercial aspects of projects. This includes documentation management, reporting requirements and appropriate escalation of issues to the Commercial and Legal Manager and/or the CEO as required.
• Project document control
• Managing all project correspondence between the client, stakeholders and other parties as required
• Managing the commercial aspects of the project, including liaising with third parties, under the guidance of the CEO
• Meeting project reporting deadlines & due dates
• Escalation of issues to relevant parties
• Advising and drafting legal correspondence under the guidance of the Commercial and Legal Manager.
• 2-3 years’ experience post-qualification in a commercial legal environment
• Experience in managing all legal considerations in a major construction project
• Working within a complex project or organisational environment
• Ability to meet project deadlines
• Proactive – identifying issues and offering workable solutions
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Demonstrated ability to meet set deadlines
• Ability to prioritise tasks balancing day-to-day operational needs with longer term project requirements
• Energetic (action oriented, with a drive for results)
• Organised - the ability to plan and manage time efficiently
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Keith Tannahill on 03 9252 2176