dynamics crm- senior developer in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Randstad is currently seeking a Dynamics Developer for a Government Organisation. It is a contract role based in Sydney CBD
The role is to assist the NSW Trustee and Guardian (NSWTG) agile development team to deliver the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system by Microsoft Dynamic CRM & AgilePoint Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (iBPMS) for client functional areas across client relationship management, case management, trust management, accounting, budgeting, client portals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, investment management and asset management
- Work with project team to build solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AgilePoint iBPMS.
- Train Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Business Analysts (BA) on use of iBPMS.
- Configure and develop end to end solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or AgilePoint iBPMS and other related technologies.
- Write technical documentation (Solution Architecture Documentation and/or Technical Specification Documentation).
- Participate in requirements engineering, scrum planning, and technical discussions.
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamic CRM configuration.
- Sound understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM) & Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Experience in UX design and interaction.
- Sound understanding on Data Modeling / Data Mapping / Data Transformation
Desirable skills & experience:
- Knowledge of SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in using Agile Development techniques.
If you have the right skills then please apply to this role or email me your cv at email@example.com
MS CRM 2015/2016 OR 365