Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma/Certificate III Educator in Children’s Services – Willoughby
Our well-established and high-quality client is looking for a floater in their beautiful centre based in Willoughby. Being family orientated my client strives to provide a high level of education and care and all meals are provided by their on-site cook. The programming comes from the children’s interests and makes for a really fun and vibrant centre. The outdoor space for activities is amazing and during the summer months, children are encouraged to play outside happily all day!
This rare position for a floater enables the candidate to work within all three rooms in the centre from ages 2 through to 6. This is a full-time position for 38 hours a week with a flexible roster.
- Diploma/Certificate III qualified educator to join this entertaining centre
- Develop close, meaningful bonds with children and continue to develop their educational, social and self-help skills
- Uphold the values of the centre and be a role model at all times
- Support the staff in all rooms and build relationships with confidence within the centre
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing professional development as an educator to help you fulfil your career goals
- Work life balance
- Opportunity to gain experience in different age groups
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelors Degree, Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services or be working towards this
- Experience in programming and planning
- Motivation and flexibility as is a challenging role
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player as working with all staff members
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.