Child care positions available in this new, growing service for educators to make a difference, working alongside excellent educators, teaching children in the most important stages of their development. The curriculum implemented at this centre is unique and is based around developing children holistically.
The centre consists of 2 buildings and caters for children ages 0-6 split between the junior and preschool rooms. The facilities within the centre reflect the philosophy of the centre encouraging their appreciation of the environment. Natural outdoor and indoor play spaces are within the centre and the culture is fantastic.
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent pay and working conditions
- Supportive managers who have created a great environment
- Friendly team and great place to work
The right candidate must:
- Must hold a qualification in Child Care: Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services or Bachelors of Education in Early Childhood
- Have a solid understanding of the Early Years Learning framework
- Have previous permanent experience
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a part of implementing excellent school readiness and educational programs
- Implement curriculums which are tailored to each child’s individual needs
- Maintain positive relationships with families, children and staff to make the centre be a great place for all involved.
If you are looking for a career move and want to take advantage of this great opportunity apply now or email me on email@example.com or call 02 8238 0240
Meet Emma and Kate - https://youtu.be/0xrQbET30eU