Randstad Education | Child Care Job | Early Childhood Teacher
My client is a private, family run business located in Avalon in the Northern Beaches and offers a pre-school environment and developmental program for children. This is a chance to work with the 2.5 to 5 year olds with the week being divided into the two age groups, catering to 20 children all in the homely atmosphere of the centre.
We provide a play-based program based around the interests of each individual child; with a specific focus on the Preschool programme as we cater for the 2.5-5 age groups specifically. The centre is well equipped and offers a supportive environment for staff and children with a light and spacious outdoor play space where children learn about the natural environment, and sustainability through their vegetable patch and recycling!
The centre believes in educating children to be confident, respectful and happy throughout their school readiness program. Connections with local schools and communities through relationships such as the local nursing home and police station.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Excellent Time management
- Love working with 2.5 to 5 year olds
- Be committed and dedicated
- Experience in the industry and as a room leader
- Confident to run a team and room
- Experience with the EYLF
- Passion, enthusiasm, energetic, friendly and strong commitment
- Strong communication skills with family and team members
- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education or equivalent qualification recognised via ACECQA
- Current first aid certificate
- Working with children check
Please only apply for this role if you have the correct qualifications in Childcare.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the appropriate link.
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: