Early Childhood Teacher / Bankstown / Full time
Exciting opportunity for one of the leading childcare organisations in Australia. An opportunity has now become available for an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our Centre in the toddlers room in the pre-school room in this 39 place centre. In this centre they are dedicated to educating children about the community and their environment. A school readiness program is implemented for the pre-schoolers to provide them with the foundation skills for kindergarten.
The centre boasts a large outdoor play area for the children to explore, extra-curricular activities such as martial arts, music and movement programmes.
Our Centre is equipped with programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum including a specialised Kindergarten program.
- Applicants must hold or be studying towards a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), or hold a Bachelor of Education and be enrolled in a recognised Children’s Services Diploma.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Dedicated to developing the future of children
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
About your day:
- Ensure that a developmentally & educationally appropriate program is planned & implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress & ensure school readiness
- Supervise Assistants
- Maintain effective communication with parents of each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Maintain & and manage the resources for your room
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Have fun and make someone’s day!
What’s on offer:
- Above award rates
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated professional development program
- Available Sponsorship if required
If you are passionate about developing the future of children, enjoy a challenge, and want to work for a growing company then this is the right role for you!
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a chat about some other roles please call Kate at Randstad Education on 8238 0200 or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org