My client is committed to promoting a warm, loving and nurturing environment where children are empowered to explore, discover and learn to their full potential. They understand that family is paramount and work very closely with families to provide the best individualised care for each child.
- Beautiful Cartwright location
- Large sustainable gardens fully looked after by the children, encompassing kitchen gardens with herbs and vegetables that are utilised in the kitchen for the children’s lunches
- Passionate educators thoughtfully prepare the environment to create enriching learning opportunities that encourage the children to explore and discover
- The successful candidate will join this amazing team and lead the staff in the preschool room
- Continue the self-guided curriculum based on the interests of the children through project based learning
- You will possess the necessary skills to continue the outstanding early education programme and to work well amongst the existing team.
- This is a full time role to start ASAP.
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous discount on child care
- Team benefits and incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentors
- Paid training
Essentials for this role:
- Applicants must hold an EarlyChildhood Degree approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are looking for a career move and want more information about this great opportunity contact me today – Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com