Amazing opportunity to be a part of this strong, committed team in a beautiful purpose made centre with live animals and amazing outdoor space!!
My client provides the best early learning development by placing the emphasis on teamwork and working together to one common goal. To join this team you will need to be an educator who is passionate, committed and willing to provide the best service within the fantastic environment provided. Educators at this service are given all the resources needed to be successful and are proud to be a part of the business.
The huge outdoor area at this service provides a fantastic learning space for children. Children are able to be a part of the natural environment, learn and play, the area includes a goat, sheep, chickens, fish and turtles!! This gives children a way to connect with nature in different ways than they are used to. Gardening club is held once a month which encourages community connections with parents and caregivers.
The philosophy in this centre is based around the value of children and the significant role educators play in the most important part of their lives. The foundation of values underpins the commitment to children, families, staff and community in this centre and creates a fantastic environment to be a part of.
- The successful candidate will join this amazing team and lead the staff in the pre-school and toddler rooms which assistant educators to support
- Continue the self-guided curriculum based on the interests of the children through project based learning
- You will possess the necessary skills to continue the outstanding early education programme and to work well amongst the existing team.
Essentials for this role:
- Applicants must hold an EarlyChildhood Degree approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
If you are looking for a career move and want to take advantage of this great opportunity contact me today 8238 0240 or email me on email@example.com call 02 8238 0240