Early Childhood Teacher / Eastwood /Full time
Early Childhood teacher positions available in a long day care centre in the toddler and pre-school rooms. A vibrant, multicultural community makes this a great, fun place to work!
An individual who has the passion for education and ability to work well in a team and have great energy to bring to work is what this team is looking for! A positive learning environment is promoted at the centre and most families live locally which creates a strong sense of community.
Programming is mainly electronic through iPad in which learning stories and observations are recorded, someone with great programming skill swill be an asset to this centre. Relationships are well established in this centre there fore a great understand building relationships with families, children and communities is essential.
- Strong programming and planning skills and experience
- Great at building relationships with families and children
- Hold a Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
- Current Working With Children Check
- Fun, friendly and energetic
- Great team worker
- Great career progression
- Work as part of a fun, vibrant team
- Supportive management
- Professional development offered
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a chat about some other roles please call Kate at Randstad Education on 8238 0200 or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org