My client is the third largest provider of children’s services in NSW. They provide quality education and care services to over 6,000 children each year. They’re goal of ‘nurturing confident and creative learners’ is the primary focus of all that we do across our Long Day Care, Preschool, Occasional Care, Outside School Hours Care and Integrated Child and Family Centres.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Four Year Trained Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at their Bondi location.
This role will see you responsible for the development, planning and implementation of an appropriate educational program as well as maintaining child records and standards of health and safety. The centre follows a Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy. The role will begin with the 2 – 3 group and move to 3 – 4 group next year.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Approved Degree - Bachelor of Teaching/Education in Early Childhood Education
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Previous experience in Children’s Services
- Knowledge of the Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality standards and Early Years Learning Framework
- Knowledge and experience in planning, programming and observing
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education in Early Childhood Education recognised by ACECQA
- Teachers registration (or evidence of lodgements with BOSTES)
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within the company
- Working with a fantastic team and a great director – there is very limited staff turnover in the centre
To apply, click the appropriate link or contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 email@example.com