Exceptional opportunity to join this innovative and forward thinking centre they’re objective is to unite with parents and the greater community to ensure that each child feels supported on their journey of learning and discovery.
This is a well established 41 place centre who consistently receive an exceeding rating. They have close ties with their families and the wider community.
Each child has the opportunity to learn through play as they participate in fundamental activities and opportunities that encourage them to be flexible thinkers and confident learners, achieving this by providing each child with an environment that supports and inspires inquiry.
The Role and Benefits:
- ECT in toddler room this years and preschool room 2017– full time role
- Ensuring the continuation of the highest quality preschool programme for the preschool room
- Work with an established team of professionals
- Career progression to 2IC available within company
- Ongoing Professional Development workshops that will help you think outside the square with your teaching practices
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org