Located on Sydney’s North shore this well renowned Kindergarten integrates different cultures in a stimulating, fun and supportive manner. Providing opportunities to develop self esteem, self confidence and a positive self image is the aim of all the staff at this centre. Catering for 60 children per day the centre has very close ties with the local community and a child centred educational program with a focus on creative and visual arts, music dance and drama.
- Join the team as an Early Childhood Teacher in the 3-4 year old room
- Work closely with the current team to ensure the highest level of programming, planning and evaluating of children’s learning
- We are looking for an educator who fosters creativity and develops a sense of self in young minds.
- Bachelor of Education - approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
- Outstanding communication skills
- On going professional development
- Supportive management and team environment
- Above award wages
- Well resourced centre
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org