early childhood teacher | ect | kindergarten teacher | st lucia in St Lucia
St Lucia, Queensland
AU$ 52,000 per year
Are you a newly graduated Early Childhood Teacher looking to begin your career in a beautiful centre in St Lucia?
Who could ask for more in their first role than:
- central location in a renowned and established centre
- working alongside another ECT
- 6 weeks paid annual leave instead of the standard 4 (2 of those weeks do not accrue additional leave loading but the standard 4 weeks do accrue leave loading)
- 4 hours programming weekly
- 945am-545pm daily
- Go into Christmas knowing you have secured your first ECT role starting on the 16th January 2017!
The criteria you will need to meet to be successful in securing this DREAM role:
- Bachelor in Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent to meet Approved Kindergarten Program Provider Teacher Recognition requirements.
- Have Queensland College of Teachers registration or the ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of the Early Yearly Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and the Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication / presentation skills.
- A commitment to producing quality outputs, demonstrate initiative and innovation.
- Professional in your presentation.
Apply now to secure your opportunity for a January 2017 start. Interviewing with us and our client NOW for a January 16th start date.
Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Kindergarten Teacher | St Lucia