early childhood teacher | ect | kindergarten | toowoomba in Toowoomba
AU$ 55,000 per year
Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Kindergarten | Toowoomba
Randstad Education are partnering with one of our valued clients to help them recruit a new Early Childhood Teacher for their long day care centre in Toowoomba. This opportunity will give you the chance to make the kindy room your own. Your supportive director wants you to feel that you can make any changes to the room and programme that you believe are relevant/necessary as long as it is in line with the NQF and Kindy Guidelines. The director describes the culture in the centre as fun loving, one with excellent communication within the whole team and who believes in working together as a team. Her management style is about giving all the team the opportunity to give their input and ideas and to have an open door policy for all her staff.
- Ability to make the room your own and put your personal stamp on it
- Programme in the way you feel is best (you do not have to do a particular programme format, you have the choice and flexibility to chose)
- Small group currently in your kindy room
Role requirements that you will need to successfully apply:
- Hold a completed Bachelor of Education in Early Years (or equivalent from ACECQA)
- Blue card or Exempt Blue card with Teachers Registration
- Ability to work 5 days per week in a 37.5 hour work week
- Ability to work as part of a team, create a friendly and welcoming room for both the children and their families
- Be friendly, bright and enthusiastic and have the ability to partake in the children's activities
- Be passionate about your role as an ECT
Randstad look forward to helping you take this next step in your career within early childhood - please submit your application by clicking on the apply now button so we can use our expertise to guide you but also so that you can let us know what you are looking for in your future employer.
Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Kindergarten | Toowoomba | Childcare ECT