The centre provides amazing play spaces for children, particularly the outdoor area. The layout design of the classrooms benefit the children and teaching team as it allows for smaller group sizes across all ages as well as a dedicated preschool room for the 4-5 year olds.
- The successful candidate will join this amazing team and leader the staff in the preschool room
- Continue the self-guided curriculum based on the interests of the children through project based learning
- You will possess the necessary skills to continue the outstanding early education programme and to work well amongst the existing team.
- This is a full time role to start ASAP.
If you are looking for a career move and want to take advantage of this great opportunity contact me today!
- ABOVE award rates
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous discount on child care
- Team benefits and incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentors
- Paid training
Essentials for this role:
- Applicants must hold an EarlyChildhood Degree approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
Additional benefits may also be offered to outstanding candidates. These may include loyalty bonuses, additional annual leave and additional programming time.
Contact Emma Fox for more information 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com
Know any fantastic ECT or Diploma educators looking for work? Sign up or Refer a friend to Randstad Education and you both could earn a $500 bonus. Call (02) 82380200 to find out more! (t&c’s apply)