This well-resourced centre is looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join their collaborative team of creative and professional educators. Candidates who are working towards their ECT Degree will also be considered.
The centre is conveniently located to transport links. You will be working with 3-5 ages and take a share in planning, programming, documentation and other daily tasks.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will be confident in leading, inspiring and guiding the team. You will have the skills to develop a wide range of activities suited to each child's individual needs.
The centre has a strong team already in place where new ideas and innovative thinking is welcomed.
- Attractive salary
- Join a team of industry experts with very close ties to the community
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within company
You will need:
- ACECQA approved degree in Early Childhood
- Montessori education experience is desired
- Proven experience in planning and programming (EYLF)
- Current Working with children check
- First Aid & Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: