The centre at Camperdown has open access to bright, nature-inspired spaces, structures and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive and energetic bodies to play, relax or quietly explore.
Strong relationships with the local community and family are at the heart of this very successful centre.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join this team in the nursery/toddlers room.
Along with the trained staff in the room you will continue the excellent educational program already in the centre. The centre is embracing the Reggio Emilia philosophy so knowledge of this would be advantageous.
The role is part time Thursday and Friday, more days may be on offer if needed.
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within the company
- Working with a fantastic team and a great director – there is very limited staff turnover in the centre
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Recognised Early Childhood Teaching Degree (approved by ACECQA)
- Current APPROVED Working With Children Check
- A current first aid certificate (ACECQA approved)
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (ACECQA approved)
- Current Child Protection Training
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
For more information please contact Emma Fox 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: