My client is an established and leading provider of high-quality early education. The centre's values include working in partnership with families and the wider community and to always act as advocates on behalf of the children.
Working together this team of industry professional provide a safe, respectful and compassionate environment, recognising children as people with important views and interests.
- Full-time ECT role in the 3-4-year-old room.
- Implement and evaluate a developmentally appropriate program for children in the centre
- Observe children and plan from these observations to ensure the needs of individuals and groups of children are met
- Support and supervise other educators
- Build meaningful relationships with parents and ensure a safe environment for children and staff
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within company
- Opportunity to join a fantastic team who welcome your input into the program and the centre
- Competitive salary package
Essential for the role are the following:
- Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma 02 8238 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education works with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job