Beautifully modern child care centre who believes in providing children with a safe and happy environment to discover and learn.
- Beautiful Horningsea Park location 52 place centre
- The centre has been a part of the community for over 15 years
- Large outdoor areas allow children to enjoy an outdoor class room
- A vegetable patch that is planted and cared for with the children
- Passionate educators thoughtfully prepare the environment to create enriching learning opportunities that encourage the children to explore and discover
- The successful candidate will join this amazing team and lead the staff in the toddler room
- Continue the self-guided curriculum based on the interests of the children through project based learning
- You will possess the necessary skills to continue the outstanding early education programme and to work well amongst the existing team.
- This is a full time role to start ASAP.
- Flexible working hours
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous discount on child care
- Team benefits and incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentors
- Paid training
Essentials for this role:
- Bachelor of Education approved by ACECQA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are looking for a career move and want to take advantage of this great opportunity contact me today!!
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 02 8238 020
Know any fantastic ECT or Diploma educators looking for work? Sign up or Refer a friend to Randstad Education and you both could earn a $500 bonus. Call (02) 82380200 to find out more! (T&C’s apply)