My client is a well respected, community based, not for profit, Long Day Care Centre operating in Tempe since 1986.
The centre provides high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 6 years between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
The centre has being rated as exceeding and continues to strive for excellence in all they do for children, families and the community.
Community based means that the centre belongs to the community and is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors made up of parents from the local community whose children attend the centre. The day to day running of the centre is the responsibility of the Centre Director who reports to the Board.
- We are looking for an energetic and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join this team in leading the 2 – 3 age group although this centre has open and combined play spaces for the 2 – 5 age group, the role is not specific to the 2 – 3 group.
- Your passion and enthusiasm will see you constantly engaging with children and contribute effectively in the programming and planning which values a holistic view of each child’s development.
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information.
- Assisting with daily room tasks, like activity preparation and meal times.
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the NQS/NQF and work in compliance with all regulations to meet the high standards.
- Guiding team member with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- Above award salary
- Full time role, rotating roster
- Parking on site and close to public transport links
- Collaborative team
- Professional development: conferences and training
To Be Successful
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Strong understanding of the NQF an EYLF with proven results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and presentation.
- Current approved First Aid qualification.
- Current approved Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificate.
- Current approved Child Protection - identify & respond Certificate
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com