My client is a community of early childhood professionals devoted to education, care and support of children aged 0-5 years old. They provide a loving and inclusive environment where children feel a sense of belonging and parents feel at ease.
My client is currently looking for a Bachelor qualified Educational leader to join the team at their Maroubra centre. At the centre children are encouraged to take control of their learning, to make choices about their day to engage in play that interests them and to contribute to daily routines.
This is a great opportunity for Teachers who are passionate about early childhood education to join a fantastic team in an amazing environment. The team has a supportive Centre Manager, curriculum team and lots of opportunities for further training
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning for 0-2 years old children
- Demonstrate leadership and responsible for mentoring staff in the room
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning
- Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
- Professional Development
- Flexible working hours
- Operations and Centre Management Annual Conference – 3 days
- Curriculum Project’ that aims to provide both an inspirational and aspirational framework that guides the work of our educators in the learning and development of children.
- Reggio Inspired Environments – Natural indoor and outdoor spaces
- Sustainability champions - having a Sustainability Manager educating our staff and children on how to take better care of the world we live in.
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com