Randstad Education is Sydney's leading education recruitment specialist. We are currently working with one of Sydney’s leading childcare providers who have an exciting opportunity to work as an Educational Leader in their Tempe centre.
Do you have?
- BOSTES Approval to teach
- A genuine passion for childcare and the ability to make a long term commitment to the role
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas, experience with Reggio Emilia philosophy is preferred
- Experience in programming and planning
- A high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- We are looking for an outstanding Early Childhood Teacher to join the team in the preschool room while also being the Educational Leader for the centre.
- This role will see you continue the advanced preschool program and lead a curriculum inspired by Reggio Emilia principles. You will love the child leading teaching philosophy in this state of the art childcare centre.
- Working closely with the Centre Manager, Operations and Curriculum team who will support and mentor you to ensure you deliver a strong curriculum based on a project and play based approach.
- Above Award wages
- Your professional development will be nurtured and you will have access to ongoing paid professional development courses.
- Beautiful working environment
- 457 visa sponsorship available
For more information on this childcare job please contact Emma Fox or email your resume to email@example.com