A huge outdoor area is boasted around the centre with access between different rooms, whilst playing in these area children can enjoy the surroundings including horses and other animals!
Full time position available in this child care centre in Clarendin for the 0-3 room and a part time position for 3 days in the 3-4 room in this 90 place child care entre.
Programs embrace the Early Years Learning Framework fostering children’s development within a play based program across all stages of development. Programs are designed to support children to reach their potential through creating an environment where all aspects of children’s development are fostered to.
Educators believe that children’s safety, well-being and happiness is paramount to provide a happy safe and welcoming environment within the centre. Everyone is treated as an equal to involve families and community in as many activities as possible.
The centre has been designed to create an intimate homelike environment to encourage children to feel comfortable in their learning and development.
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 6:45 am to 6:30 pm; these hours have been implemented to meet the needs of families busy schedules.
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Passion to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Previous experience in programming
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or email@example.com or apply through the appropriate link.
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: