Early Childhood Teacher | Bligh Park
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Fully equipped centre
- Programmes based on the guidelines of the EYLF
This 56 place centre believes that the early years of a child’s life are their most influential. Children build and develop the foundations and skills which will prepare them for life in the best possible way. It is believed your role as an educator is crucial to foster and facilitate the child’s development in these years.
The centre boasts a large outdoor space for the children to explore and is fully equipped support children’s learning and activities.
Two positions have become available in the pre-school room for full-time permanent roles - a fantastic opportunity to work at a modern centre.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- A vibrant working atmosphere in a fast-moving environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Sponsorship offered for the right candidate
The job description for this position is as follows:
- Program & planning
- Maintaining positive relationships with parents
- Leading Staff
- Completing admin work
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Leadership Skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- High energy levels
- Relationship building
- Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
If this doesn’t sound like the place for you but you are still looking for a permanent child care job please do give us a call. We are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job search as we have lots of amazing opportunities!
Please contact Kate at Randstad on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8238 0200 for more details