Fantastic opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher in the preschool room of this exceeding rating centre surrounded by nature with strong relationships with families and where participation is encouraged.
The centre is built up of 4 purpose built rooms so everybody gets the most from their experience.
The pre school room provides a unique opportunity for children to prepare themselves for big school. The school readiness program is a part of the centres everyday education and all areas of growth and development are promoted to ensure children become confident learners.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for promotion
Job Description for the current position:
- Running the organisation of day to day activities
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Leading & managing staff
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.