Want to work for a great company?
My client is one of Sydney’s well known leading childcare providers. Children are at the heart of their brand and they believe in the positive impact they have on their education and well being. Offering 21st century childcare they focus on innovation, development and passion for education inviting curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
Wanting a new opportunity in your career?
Join this wonderful team in their 66 place centre in Monavale. The centre is purpose built with beautiful beach views; it boasts spacious and well lit classrooms with walls of windows to let natural light shine in. The centre is focused on being environmentally friendly.
My client is a big believer in supporting their educators through their careers.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children's development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- A Bachelors degree in Early Childhood
- A Working With Children Check
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
- Leadership & mentoring programs are offered to all staff
- Invest in career growth and progression for educators
- Offer financial support for further qualifications
- Celebrate achievements –gift vouchers, reward dinners & recognition rewards
- Family friendly & provide discounted childcare
- Extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or email@example.com or apply through the appropriate link.