Centre provides quality care and education for children from birth to six years old including a School Readiness Programme looking for an Early Childhood Teacher for their pre-school room.
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 6:00 pm, these hours have been implemented to meet the needs of families busy schedules. The centre is located close to the freeway which is very convenient for commuting families and caters for 150 children.
This modern purpose built caters to 6 different age groups and stages of development. The centre has been designed to create an intimate homelike environment to encourage children to feel comfortable in their learning and development.
There is a veggie garden on site in the large natural play environment to extend on children’s learning. Educators believe that children’s safety, well-being and happiness is paramount to provide a happy safe and welcoming environment within the centre. Everyone is treated as an equal to involve families and community in as many activities as possible.
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Passion to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Previous experience in programming
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the appropriate link.
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: