Located in a quiet and peaceful area surrounded by nature with purpose built rooms to ensure everybody gets the most out of their experience. In this 75 place centre rooms are categorised by age with bright open spaces, the room in which the position is available is focused around preparing children got ‘big school’. School readiness programme is a part of everyday learning in the centre and all areas of growth and development are focused on to enable the children to be as confident as possible.
The centre is well equipped with resources and programmes based around the EYLF and a specialised Kindergarten program.
Working in partnership with families is embraced in the centre to help build secure and trusted relationships and participation is welcome.
The position is full time with the centre open 6.30am-6.30pm Monday-Friday.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for promotion
Job Description for the current position:
- Running the organisation of day to day activities
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Leading & managing staff
Desirable qualities for the ideal candidate:
- Passion to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Previous experience in programming