My client is an established and leading provider of high quality early education. The centres values include working in partnership with families and the wider community and to always act as advocates on behalf of the children.
Working together this team of industry professional provide a safe, respectful and compassionate environment, recognising children as people with important views and interests.
- Permanent part time ECT role in the 3-4 year old room flexible days 1 to 3 days a week depending what suits your family life.
- Implement and evaluate a developmentally appropriate program for children in the centre
- Observe children and plan from these observations to ensure the needs of individuals and groups of children are met
- Support and guide other staff
- Liase with parents and ensure a safe environment for children and staff
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within company
- Opportunity to join a fantastic team who welcome your input into the program and the centre
- Competitive salary package
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma Fox 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org