Early Childhood Teacher / Pre-school room / Brookvale
Full-Time Role – Monday – Friday – centre is open 7am-6pm
Custom built centre in the heart of the Brookvale community, large, one-levelled centre with rooms all having access to their beautiful outdoor areas.
The pre-school room is a large room broken up into small learning areas to enable educators to focus on children individually and helps for children’s transition into school. As an Early Childhood teacher in the pre-school room you will need to be confident in helping children to build there confidence and be school ready. Pre-school programs are inclusive of 6 tailored programmes to prepare children for life long learning.
The centre prides themselves on their art and music studio with built-in performing arts theatre and specialised sports education and yoga programme. This is the perfect centre for children to develop, explore and learn.
In this role you will be:
- Driving the programming
- Leading and managing others
- Supporting staff through the new transition
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with parents
- Strong programming and planning skills and experience
- Great at building relationships with families and children
- 2 years experience as an Early Childhood Teacher
- Hold a Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
- Current Working With Children Check
- Great team worker
- Above award rates
- Great career progression
- Fantastic opportunity to build a new room and team
- Supportive management
- Professional development offered
- Potential sponsorship