early childhood teacher - south canberra in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 55,000 per year
My Client is currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood . This centre believes that a child’s journey and future is affected by our past, our people and own individual growth. This client has a strong commitment to the provision of an inclusive community service for children and their families that is based on secure relationships, interactive teaching and learning with a holistic approach to every child’s wellness and wellbeing. This is a fantastic opportunity for three passionate. The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting a holistic approach to the care and development of the children, strive for the highest level of quality education whilst specifically inspiring the children to investigate, create and explore their environment.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Early Childhood Teacher. You will be required to work closely in a team of childcare educators and be able to contribute to the routines within the room. You will also have a strong drive to excel in all areas of the EYLF & NQS frameworks and all National Quality Standards and be able to use this knowledge to develop, design and implement educational programs.
Culture and Benefits:
- Above award wages
- Excellent Salary Package
- Ongoing Training and Development Provide to all Staff
- Multicultural Environment
- Supportive Director and Team
Essential Qualifications and Attributes:
- BA of Teaching (Early Childhood) OR Studying towards
- Experience working in an early childhood setting
- Knowledge of the National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Knowledge of early childhood needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to gain First Aid Certificate.
- Current WWVP Card
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare | ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Permanent | Full Time