Homelike environments are created in this centre creating a sense of safety and belonging for children within the centre whilst they are learning.
Educators within the centre are experienced and have been working within the centre for a number of years so it is the chance to become part of a fantastic, strong team.
The centres philosophy is based around play based learning and this position is in the toddler room within the centre. Parent participation and suggestions are very welcome within the centre creating a great sense of community and belonging.
A brand new, large outdoor environment encourages children to explore their surrounding and embrace the outdoors.
Cross fit classes are even held for children every week!!
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunities for promotion
Job Description for the current position:
- Running the organisation of day to day activities
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Leading & managing staff
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.