Positions available in the pre-school and toddler rooms in this place centre. The centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Learning is developed through a mixture of play and planned experience. The centre is divided into four large rooms with a large outdoor environment where children can explore and learn along side other children.
Programmes are based around the Early Years Learning Framework focusing on the environment, family and community.
with sand pit, mud kitchen and fully landscaped outdoor playground. Children’s activities are monitored and shown in the reception area to help build strong relationships with parents. The centre has a highly devoted team providing a warm and welcoming environment. Extra activities such a fun fitness program to promote healthy, active children.
The position is full time with the centre open 7.00am-6.00pm Monday-Friday.
- Attractive salary
- Relaxed and caring environment
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Build strong relationships with families
- Program & Planning
- Passion to lead and manage staff
- Excellent Time management
- Well trained
- Able to execute curriculum to day to day operations
- High energy levels
- Able to build relationships on many different levels
- Passion for children’s development and growth
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Previous experience in programming
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the appropriate link.