‘Join us on our mission to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today’
My client is one of the leading early learning child care providers in Australia and have a position available in their 90 place centre in Gladesville. The centre can be flexible in which room the position is for and are welcoming any Early Childhood teacher with over a years experience to their culturally diverse team. With easy access to public transport and off street parking the centre is easily accessible.
Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy is inspired within the centre and the ideal candidate should be interested in this philosophy or have the passion and drive to learn and work with it.
What’s in it for you..
- Professional development and training
- Specialised curriculum project that aims to provide inspirational and aspirational framework
- Flexible working hours
- Natural indoor and outdoors spaces
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Great computer skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- Have to ability to motivate others and create a positive learning environment
- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education or equivalent qualification recognised via ACECQA
- Current first aid certificate
- Current working with children chuck
Please only apply for this role if you have the correct qualifications in Childcare.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 02 8238 0240 or email@example.com or apply through the appropriate link.