An excellent opportunity has become available for an Early Childhood Teacher to work in a Full Time role in a highly reputable Child Care Centre in Maroubra.
The centre prides itself on providing an environment which gives the children opportunity to imagine, create, explore and learn through play. Communication is a strong foundation for all involved, the centre encouraging parents and family to participate & explore through a wide range of experiences.
The team are professionally trained to provide children with a warm, caring atmosphere where a child can feel welcome and secure. The team strongly believe that it is important to keep up to date with new trends, developments and practices. Ongoing training is highly important for professional staff development as it enables them to offer a high quality care as well as a progressive educational program.
We are looking for an outstanding Early Childhood Teacher to join the team in the preschool room while also being the Educational Leader for the centre.
This role will see you continue the advanced preschool program and lead a curriculum inspired by Reggio Emilia principles. You will love the child leading teaching philosophy in this state of the art childcare centre. Working closely with the Centre Manager, Operations and Curriculum team who will support and mentor you to ensure you deliver a strong curriculum based on a project and play based approach.
- Above Award wages
- Your professional development will be nurtured and you will have access to ongoing paid professional development courses.
- Beautiful working environment
- 457 visa sponsorship available
Essential for the role are the following:
- Bachelor of Education approved by ACECQA
- A genuine passion for childcare and the ability to make a long term commitment to the role
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas, experience with Reggio Emilia philosophy is preferred
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information on this childcare job contact Emma 8238 0240 or email email@example.com
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: