Randstad have opportunities for licensed electrician with RIW ticket to work on a number of rail projects across Sydney Western Suburbs & CBD
You will be offered a competitive pay rate with the opportunity to work for a well established company.
To be successful for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current NSW electrical licence.
- Hold a RIW (Rail Industry Worker) ticket.
- Must have valid EWP Ticket & Working at Heights Ticket
- Flexible to work day shift and weekend overtime when required.
- Strong sense of safety & high regard for WHS.
- Available at short notice.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking the "Apply" below or email: