electrician in Moorabbin
AU$ 56 per hour
This iconic innovative company, situated in the southern suburbs, requires an Electrician (Special Class) to be part of an Engineering Maintenance team in a FMCG environment.
This role requires sound electrical knowledge as well as in-plant maintenance experience.
The scope of work includes the undertaking of daily maintenance activities of a FMCG plant, focusing on fault finding and problem solving and implementing ongoing improvements to minimise repeat problems and increase efficiencies.
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience in blow fill technology and associated line equipment.
This site offers a work & leisure balance with a 12 hour rotating shift consisting of 4 days/nights on, 4 days/nights off.
To be considered for this position, the following criteria should be met:
- An A Class Electrical licence holder
- Experienced in a high speed packaging environment
- Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC experience
- Experienced in diagnostics in a DH +/NET structure
- Citect experience
- Experience in RS View/Panel View Plus is preferred, but not essential
- Fault finding and problem solving ability
- Must be computer literate. Maximo experience would be preferable.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ensure compliance to Quality, Environment, Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety requirements.
This role requires a team based individual, who also has the ability to work un-supervised in a timely manner.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a motivated and resourceful tradesperson, who would enjoy being part of a friendly and innovative team.
If you are looking to join a company who would appreciate your experience and skills, then this may be of interest to you.
Please send your resume via the appropriate link provided. If you require further information, please contact Terri on 0434 608 241.
Maintenance Electrician Special Class for permanent role in Moorabbin