In this immediately available contract role you will join a dedicated ER team, reporting to the ER Manager and will be responsible for a caseload of employee relations issues including bulling, harassment and injury management. Based in central Parramatta this role is an immediate contract with long term opportunity.
In this role you will;
- Provide an advisory service to managers on fair treatment processes including grievance, disciplinary and performance effectiveness
- Advise and coach line managers to deal with employee relations matters with confidence and in compliance with requirements
- Provide employee relations advice to support the injury management/ workers compensation process
- Provide interpretation and advice to Managers on a range of industrial instruments including the organisations Enterprise Agreement, Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake grievance, disciplinary and performance inquiries and investigations
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Proven experience in manage a caseload of ER issues efficiently and within a timely manner
- Demonstrated understanding and previously application of Enterprise Agreements, Legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including effective conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear, concise, impactful written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as law, human resources, industrial relations or equivalent experience
If you have relevant experience please submit your CV below or for more information contact Fiona Campbell on 02 9019 1600