Our client is a large organisation, which receives complaints via telephone, online and in writing. They aim to deliver exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and providers.
We are currently recruiting a number of part time Enquiry Officers, who need to be available Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm to work in the Melbourne CBD, 5 minute walk from public transport.
You will need to be available to interview on Tuesday 8th November, and commence the role on Monday 14th November.
About the role:
You will be first point of contact, with the goal of resolving any complaints. You will be taking a high number of calls on a day to day basis.
You will need to analyse all complaints to determine whether it is within the limits of this organisation, and be able to provide feedback to the consumer.
There are two options for part time work:
Option 1: 3 full days per week Monday - Wednesday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Option 2: 5 days per week Monday - Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Skills & Attributes:
- Hard working and committed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience and ability to have hard conversations
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative in situations
- A “Can do” attitude
- Can work in a high volume call-based environment
- Active listener
- 2 + years customer service experience or complaint handling
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent qualification
- Case Management experience is preferred but not essential
Please note: A full criminal check will be conducted prior to starting this position. You must have full working rights to apply for this position.
If you are looking for a new and exciting position, and this sounds like the role for you, apply now, with your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad for a confidential discussion.